Our biggest, baddest fiberglass Deep V is built tough to give you the tools to compete in the heaviest chop the largest lakes can whip up. The aggressive Deep V hull, gelcoated stringer system and deck are chemically unitized to form a one-piece structure that will ensure a lifetime of rugged durability.
And for the sprint back to the weigh-in, you’ll be powered by up to 350 horses leading the charge. So when it comes to huge northern waters (or even the big lakes of the south), choose the NITRO ZV21. It’s got the muscle and the performance to make you a champion.
- Aggressive performance Deep V hull design to take on rough waters
- Rapid Planing System™ transom for a quick holeshot & better performance
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- 3-level center rod locker w/organizers for rods up to 8' (2.44 m) long
- Anti-fatigue matting below bow & cockpit carpet
- 26-gal. (98.42 L) aft Guardian™ livewell & 5.5-gal. (20.82 L) bow baitwell
- Emergency start switch for transferring power from cranking battery to trolling battery
- Dual consoles w/Lowrance® HDS-7 fishfinder w/GPS, port glovebox & space for extra electronics
- Minn Kota® Terrova® 36V, 101-lb. thrust, 60" (1.52 m) shaft trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/No Touch Vortex hubs, swing-away tongue & GALVASHIELD® protection