Our biggest, baddest fiberglass Deep V is built tough to give you the tools to compete in the heaviest chop that the largest lakes can whip up. The aggressive Deep V hull, gelcoated stringer system and deck are chemically unitized to form a 1-piece structure that will ensure a lifetime of rugged durability.
And for the sprint back to the weigh-in, you’ll be powered by up to 350 horses leading the charge. So when it comes to huge northern waters (or even the big lakes of the south), choose the NITRO® ZV21. It’s got the muscle and the performance to make you a champion.
- Aggressive performance Deep V hull design to take on rough waters
- Rapid Planing System transom for a quick holeshot & better performance
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- 3-level center rod locker w/organizers for rods up to 8' (2.44 m) long
- Anti-fatigue matting below bow & cockpit carpet
- 26-gal. (98 L) aft Guardian™ livewell and & 5.5-gal. (21 L) bow baitwell
- Emergency start switch for transferring power from cranking battery to trolling battery
- Dual consoles w/Lowrance® Elite-7 Ti Combo fishfinder w/GPS, port glove box & space for extra electronics
- Minn Kota® Terrova® 36V, 112-lb. thrust, 60" (1.52 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/Vortex hubs, swing-away tongue & NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability