Nitro's biggest, baddest fiberglass Deep V is built tough to give you the tools to compete in the heaviest chop that the largest lakes can whip up. There's roomy storage throughout the boat, and an anti-fatigue deck mat in the bow deck and cockpit keeps you comfortable during long days fishing. The aggressive Deep V hull, gelcoated stringer system and deck are chemically unitized to form a 1-piece structure that will ensure a lifetime of rugged durability. And for the sprint back to the weigh-in, you’ll be powered by up to 350 horses leading the charge. So when it comes to huge northern waters (or even the big lakes of the south), choose the NITRO® ZV21. It’s got the muscle and the performance to make you a champion.
This one is rigged with a Mercury 350 Pro FourStroke. Custom rigging options are also available.
Other features include:
- Aggressive performance Deep V hull design to take on rough waters
- Rapid Planing System™ transom for a quick holeshot & better performance
- NEW Z-Core™ seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame for driver & passenger seats, designed in collaboration w/Kevin VanDam
- Anti-fatigue deck mat below bow & cockpit carpet
- 3-level center rod locker w/organizers for rods up to 8' (2.44 m) long
- 26-gal. (98 L) aft Guardian™ livewell & 5.5-gal. (21 L) bow baitwell
- Emergency start switch for transferring power from cranking battery to trolling battery
- Dual consoles w/Lowrance® Elite-7 Ti Combo fishfinder w/GPS, port glove box & space for extra electronics
- Minn Kota® Terrova® 36V, 112-lb. (50.8 kg) thrust, 60" (1.52 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Factory-rigged w/Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & a custom-fit trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability