The TAHOE 450 TF ski-and-fish runabout offers affordable versatility for crews who like to add fishing to their on-the-water options, as well as cruising and watersports.
So, start the day by setting up at the fore and aft fishing positions and filling up the livewell. Fill the afternoon with plenty of watersports action, compliments of the Mercury® outboard power and optional ski tow pylon. And then spend the evening relaxing on the comfortable seating throughout.
- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, removable trolling motor w/wireless remote
- Fore & aft non-skid fishing positions w/2 removable fishing seats w/storage bags
- 10-gal. (37.85 L) insulated & aerated livewell
- Stereo w/Bluetooth® & MP3 input & 2 speakers
- Driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- Full-width aft seating w/insulated molded-in storage & space for optional removable cooler
- Full-width aft sunpad w/storage, including ski rope holder
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/4-step telescoping boarding ladder
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish, GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection, disc brakes & swing-away tongue