Whether your crew is just you and your significant other, or maxed out at eight, the 19’ 10”-long, 7’10”-wide TAHOE® 550 TF fish-and-ski runabout provides the space, features and power you need to enjoy the day your way.
For the anglers, that means removable fishing chairs (with convenient storage bags), fore and aft casting positions, a remote-controlled Minn Kota® trolling motor and aerated livewell. For the watersports enthusiasts, the Mercury® motor and POWERGLIDE® hull pair up to provide the right performance, and there’s even an optional ski pylon available.
And for everyone? Comfy seating, finished storage and a Bluetooth® stereo are ready to please.
- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, removable trolling motor w/wireless remote
- Fore & aft fishing positions w/2 removable fishing seats w/storage bags
- 10-gal. (37.85 L) insulated, aerated livewell
- NEW stereo w/Bluetooth® input & 4 speakers
- Driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- Full-width aft seating w/molded-in storage & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Full-width aft sunpad w/storage, including ski rope holder
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/4-step, telescoping boarding ladder & port storage area
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coated GALVASHIELD® Impact, disc brakes & swing-away tongue