Built tough, with an ideal storage/space layout for waterfowling, the 1654 MVX Sportsman is a dusk-hunting machine. It sports a lockable and removable starboard gun box, and a port rod/gear box. The unitized, all-welded stringer, transom, and Mod V hull give you a rock-solid boat with a smoother, drier ride. And the integrated sponsons at the transom improve shallow water performance.
A big front deck, wide beam, 2 seat pedestal bases, and a roomy interior make this boat as comfortable as it is rugged. And it's finished with our industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish for extreme durability, and backed by the best factory warranty in aluminum boats. Available in optional Woodland or Grassland camo patterns.
- Designed for waterfowl hunting, but great for bowfishing & fishing, too
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Lockable port-side rod box & removable starboard-side gun box
- 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for better handling & a smoother, drier ride
- Backed by the TRACKER Promise—Best Factory Warranty in Aluminum Boats
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for a unitized hull
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- 2 built-in seat pedestal bases for a variety of seating options
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Optional Grassland or Woodland camouflage patterns