The TRACKER® GRIZZLY® 1860 MVX Sportsman is a pure bowfishing machine, with an elevated, removable front deck that has 40,000 lumens of LED lighting, arrow holders and three seating locations. And the onboard generator helps power everything well into the night.
When fishing, the convenient 15-gallon livewell featuring rounded corners will keep your catch safe.
Standard features include our exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in the gunnels, Forest Green powder-coat finish (or optional Woodland or Grassland camo at extra charge), a built-in 19-gallon fuel tank, and a 5-year bow-to-stern hull warranty. A 90-horsepower Mercury® ELPT FourStroke comes standard, and the entire boat and motor package rides on a custom-matched trailer with GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection and Super Lube hubs.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Removable elevated bow shooting deck w/railing, rail-mounted drink & arrow holders, 3 seat pedestal bases & trolling motor access hatch
- Eight 5,000 lumen LED lights around the front deck to illuminate your prey, 2 batteries & an onboard DC generator
- 2 movable bike seats w/3 bow & 2 aft seat bases
- All-welded, unitized construction w/robotically-welded stringer system & transom
- Industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish (Forest Green) for long-lasting durability & color
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V 55-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- 15-gal. (56.8 L) bow rotomolded, aerated livewell w/bait bucket holder
- Custom matched trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection