The GRIZZLY® 2072 MVX CC is a massive, all-welded aluminum jon with the capability you need to tackle the biggest inland or inshore fishing, hunting, or utility jobs. And the center-console design offers 360° fishability and a better view for the driver when negotiating skinny water. The transom can carry up to 150 horses, giving you more power and more range.
The unitized stringer, transom, and Mod V hull give you a rock-solid boat with a smooth, dry ride. And it's finished with our industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish for extreme durability, and backed by the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Our biggest all-welded jon
- Center console w/grab rail, rod holders, & integrated livewell w/cushion lid
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for better handling & a smoother, drier ride
- Backed by the TRACKER Promise—Best Factory Warranty in Aluminum Boats
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for a unitized hull
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish for extreme durability
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Optional Grassland or Woodland camouflage patterns