More boat. More performance. More fishing!
Upsize your adventures with more everything.
At 16’ 11” (5.16 m) long with an 82” (2.08 m) bottom, the Pro Guide™ V-175 SC brings more room, more stability and even a taller 25” (63.50 cm) transom to the table.
It provides more performance, thanks to a 135-horsepower rating, and provides room for more anglers and their gear (5 persons total). It also brings more features with huge amounts of storage in the sides, floor and bow deck (including an 8’ [2.44 m] bow rod locker).
Two movable fishing seats with multiple locations. Two aerated livewells (bow and aft), both with a timer, recirculator and pump-out system and removable bait bucket. Lowrance® fishfinder. Minn Kota® trolling motor with foot pedal storage.
And our exclusive Diamond Coat™ finish!
- NEW Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat
- Wide, stable, all-welded Deep V aluminum hull w/20° deadrise & all-aluminum 25” (63.50 cm) transom
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Molded console w/easy-to-read instruments, windscreen & small items tray
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor w/NEW foot pedal storage
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell & aft 29-gal. (109.78 L) 50" (1.27 m) aerated livewell—each w/timer recirculation, pump-out system & removable bait bucket
- Lockable bow center rod box, two lockable side rod/gear boxes & bow, aft & in-floor storage
- Easy-to-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fishing decks & cockpit sides
- Custom-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue, 14” (35.56 cm) wheels w/radial tires & welded frame w/GALVASHIELD protection