Triton TC Hybrid trailers provide the benefits of a fully enclosed trailer in an aerodynamic design, perfect for snow season and multi-season hauling.
This one includes a Fuel Door.
- Holds 2 sleds
- Bed: 98" x 143"
- Rear Door: 93" x 63"
- Carry capacity : 2000 pounds
- Bullnose Profile: Unlike angular designs, our front profile maximizes the usable interior space to accommodate long-track sleds and cargo.
- 4’X4’ Front Door: Largest front access door on the market provides easy access to machines and prevents debris on your clothes when leaning in.
- Sur-Lock Tie Downs: Steel tie down bars have a vinyl-dip finish and stainless steel handles to easily secure snowmobile skis.
- Fully Welded Frame: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded lower and upper frame provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading, unlike other hybrids with joined/screwed frame construction.
- Four Cord Rubber Galvanized Torsion Axle: Designed for a smooth ride and corrosion resistance.
- Double-Seal Ramp Door: Spring-assist rear ramp door with double seal prevents leaks, keeping cargo dry.
- 5/8” Marine Grade Deck: Fully treated marine grade plywood deck stands up to the elements for years of use.
- Four cord rubber torsion axle with integrated grease system in every hub for excellent flow past both bearings.
- Adjustable Tie Down Positions: Full-length quickslides offer infinite tie down positions for securing machines and cargo.